Are you always on the lookout for the Next Big Thing, or the Next Hot Company? Did you spot CloudSwitch, Desktone, Nimbula, Rypple, Yammer before they were acquired by Verizon, VMware, Oracle, salesforce.com, and Microsoft? The Innovation Showcase at the MIT Sloan CIO Symposium spotted them!
If you think your early stage company is unique, and want a special opportunity to meet with the world’s best, brightest, and most successful technology executives and companies, then apply for this year’s Innovation Showcase by March 28, 2014.
If you know a company that fits this description, tell them about it and encourage them to apply!
If you want to find the next innovative technology that will help Lead Your Digital Enterprise Forward, then be sure to visit the Innovation Showcase on May 21!
About the Innovation Showcase
Company selections are based upon the following criteria:
- B2B or B2C enterprise IT solution product in the market
- Innovation and/or strategic value, or uniqueness of the solution
- Potential impact on the Top and/or Bottom Line
- Start-up with <$10 million in annual revenues or Series A VC funding.
- Selling enterprise IT solutions to CIOs or corporate departments.
- Applications Close on March 28th
- Finalist Decisions Announced on April 18
The Innovation Showcase Judges consist of MIT faculty and students, entrepreneurs, and early stage investors.