Symposium RolesSpeaker/Panelist 2015
Panels Participated in
Derek Roos is a non-tech person running disruptive tech company Mendix, which provides a cloud platform that enables developers and business users to rapidly build and deploy business applications. As Mendix’s co-founder and CEO, Derek leads a pioneering team of software industry experts with the mission to bridge the gap between business and IT, making application development dramatically easier, faster and more collaborative. As a result, the company is achieving tremendous global growth and empowering many of the world’s leading companies to innovate and compete with apps.
Derek earned a Master of Science degree in Business Administration from Erasmus University, Rotterdam. He is a highly sought after speaker at IT conferences and is guest lecturer at several universities. Derek received the 2012 Ernst & Young Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Digital unleashes new competitive threats, forcing CIOs to take charge
- MIT Sloan CIO Symposium: Bimodal IT, Agile and Speed
- Digital disruption threatens to change IT to its core
- MIT Sloan CIO Symposium: Blurring the Lines Between IT and Business
- MIT Sloan CIO Symposium: From Digitally Disrupted to Digital Master
- MIT Sloan CIO Symposium 2015: Dealing with Disruption