Jennifer S. Banner
Chief Executive Officer
Schaad Companies, LLC
Symposium RolesSpeaker/Panelist 2015
Panels Participated in
Jenny is CEO of Schaad Companies, LLC a 105- year old privately held real estate holding company. She is responsible for business lines in residential and commercial construction and development, real estate brokerage, property management and leasing, and land investments. In addition to serving as CEO, Ms. Banner is Manager of the Schaad Family Office.
Prior to joining Schaad Companies, Mrs. Banner spent 23 years in public accounting, practicing in the tax area with Ernst & Young (formerly Ernst & Whinney) in Florida and Pershing Yoakley & Associates in Tennessee.
Mrs. Banner is a member of the boards of directors of BB&T Corporation (member of executive and risk committees, and past chair of audit committee), the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta (Nashville Branch), and is a past director of First Virginia Banks, Inc. and First Vantage Bank.
She received her BS in business administration and Master of Accountancy, both summa cum laude, from the University of Tennessee.
- Digital unleashes new competitive threats, forcing CIOs to take charge
- Digital disruption boosts board acclaim for the CIO role
- Digital disruption threatens to change IT to its core
- IT transformation efforts driving new 'start-up' mentality
- MIT Sloan CIO Symposium: From Digitally Disrupted to Digital Master
- MIT Sloan CIO Symposium 2015: Dealing with Disruption
- Driverless Cars, AI, Robots: Why CIOs Should Care
- Boards Tap CIOs for New Role: ‘Field General’