President [topcoder]™, Board of Directors
Symposium RolesSpeaker/Panelist 2014, 2015
Panels Participated in
A co-founder of Appirio, Narinder brings more than 15 years of software and business experience and plays a key role in keeping Appirio at the forefront of cloud, social and mobile technology.
Prior to Appirio, Narinder worked at SAP in the Office of the CEO as a part of the Corporate Strategy Group. Working with the management board and other executives, Narinder led initiatives on sales, maintenance and competitive strategies, as well as potential business and technology disruptions.
Prior to SAP, Narinder managed R&D, sales and marketing activity as vice president and general manager of webMethods (WEBM) workflow business unit. He also previously led R&D for the company’s BPM, workflow, B2B and industry products. Narinder began his career with Accenture at its Center for Strategic Technology.
He holds a Bachelor of Science from Northwestern University and an MBA from the Wharton School. Narinder also has worked with several non–profits on their development and supports a number of causes including the Miracle Foundation and Architecture for Humanity. He is the executive sponsor of Appirio’s Silver Lining program and serves on the board of the Sikh Coalition.
- Preparing for the next digital revolution at the MIT Sloan CIO Symposium
- 7 Ways CIOs Should Prepare for the Digital Enterprise
- The Morning Download: Delta Latest Company to Bring More Software In-House
- Home-Grown Software Gives Tesla, Facebook a Competitive Edge
- Digital Disruption Inspires Both Fear and Hope
- Evolve or Perish: Takeaways from the MIT Sloan CIO Symposium (#MITCIO)
- Fear Factor, C-suite edition